Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MIRACLES DON'T HAPPEN TO PEOPLE LIKE ME

I can not sit down to write
because I have no strength for it.
I think...
I lost the love for everything I held so dear.
I loved to read and write,
laugh and cry,
kiss and break up,
reap and sow.
I loved all that GOD gave to man:
the sun, the moon,the stars, the water, the air.
I loved what man made as a co-creator:
the money, the cars, the houses, the clothes.
I loved all that made life complete.


I think, it is the love for life that I lost.
I spend my days like a living dead,
letting everything pass me by.
I do not care whether it rains or shines,
whether I'm loved or hated,
praised or condemned.
I do not care about the feelings I had in the good old days.


Have I even had those days?
It seems like forever since I woke up with a smile on my face,
thanked GOD for the day,
kissed my loved one,
walked on airs.
It seems like forever since I sang songs of praise.


I want my GOD back,
the ONE who gave me reason to live,
the thirst for life.
I want my GOD back to feel whole, to get my life back.


Where is GOD?

No comments:

Post a Comment