Friday, February 10, 2012

NOW YOU SEE ME

Look at you walking around
like you know who I am
Spreading lies over my existence
This fight I can't win
but before you put
the last dust over my head
Take a walk with me to the other side.
Take a breath
Close your eyes
then count 1 to 3
You've got to trust
in the velocity of your heart
that you will survive.
Now take that leap over the edge
You will see it too
Don't accept the projection of your time-line
there's no comfort in regret
Now you know
where I am
between falling and a hard place.
So stop pointing fingers
You're not any holier than me
Finding fault in my troubled mind
will not save you from the same fate.
Now you feel it too
the uncontrollable adrenaline rush
Everything moving so fast
Falling to a spluttering death
Now you know you're not a God
Stop fighting
and learn to accept me
for who I am
but not the monster you created.

No comments:

Post a Comment