Wednesday, May 09, 2012

CATATONIA

Coming home
depressed again
throwing things in random places
collapsing on my knees
and crying
Turning my mind to stone
to protect my heart
from driving away 
what's left of me

I'm floored
because I wasn't looking up
wishing I could just break
staring throughout the night
at a loss of interest in the the world
with no one to break the silence
counting on thoughts of a different story
desperately wishing it could go away
wishing my world could stop turning


Lying in bed,
alone like all the times before
talking to the shadows
lingering in the darkness
I don't like this feeling
to lack satisfying personal resources
to be preoccupied by own thoughts
I'm permanently disabled to trust again 
yet, I'm too weak to stop yearning
Honestly, I'm not over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment