Monday, May 23, 2011

A PRISON FOR MY DESIRE

I'm building a titanium cage for myself
with fibers of steel
I need all the power in the heavens
to keep me confined.
because he is out there...
waiting for me
the Son of Delilah.
He is like one of them masquerades,
with eyes of a cheater,
mouth of a liar,
hands of a seducer,
and a body to die for.
He's calling unto me without words,
He's wooing me without actions
My body is aching with wanting,
beads of sweat forming abundantly.
The pit of my stomach is getting warmer
I scratch myself with hopes that pain
will snatch me out of this lust hole.
Save me!
but please...don't let me out of this prison
I will devour you like a savage beast.
You Son of Jezebel,
you bring out the demon in me
Stay!
Please stay way from me.
I need an exorcist
This lust is serious
it's extraterrestrial!

No comments:

Post a Comment