Tuesday, May 03, 2011

THE WILL OF SAMSON

You make the devil cease being
a mythical beast

You standing over there with an evil grin
pasted
on that shapeless thing you call a face
Your burning eyes
have followed me around like prey
drilling holes in my back

waiting for an opening in my moment of weakness

to find shelter in my soul,
to cause havoc in my life.

Your presence in my domicile

was known way before you took shape
Your demonic pressure
straining down on my shoulders
But you have misjudged my leanness for weakness

because in all this bone

there is the will;

the will to fight for righteousness,

the will to live a life as clean as possible

Throwing diminutive gifts my way

cannot bend my trust in The One above
Laugh away while you still can

I think...
I'm about to bury a hatchet in you head!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment