Monday, August 06, 2012

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE

Tell me what you know about life's many mysteries
Tell me what you know about the night life and immorality
Tell me what you know about dreams and cheap money
Tell me what you know about lost hopes and insanity
Tell me what you know about earning on your back
Tell me what you know about the easy way to happiness
Tell me what you know about the red-light district
Tell me what you know about diseases and rubber
Tell me what you know about con artists and pick pockets
Tell me what you know about whores and assholes
Tell me what you know about drunkards for parents
Tell me what you know about cocaine and tequilas
Tell me what you know about clubs that never close
Tell me what you know about people who never sleep
Tell me what you know about clubs and regrettable hook-ups
Tell me what you know about beauty and prostitution
Tell me what you know about about cross-generation sex
Tell me what you know about dark corners and rapists
Tell me what you know about mobs and the darkness
Tell me what you know about night duty and hustlers
Tell me what you know about teenagers and gangsters
Tell me what you know about orgies and guilt
Tell me what you know about the morning after pill
Tell me what you know about the children of tomorrow
Tell me what you know about this life we are living.

2 comments: